Intrepid Bioinformatics serves as a community for genetic researchers and scientific programmers who need to achieve meaningful use of their genetic research data – but can’t spend tremendous amounts of time or money in the process.
Key Features for our Users – All Available at No Charge
- View fully annotated genomes for Horse, Human, Mouse and Cattle – including the UMD3 Assembly
- View partially annotated genomes for Rat, Gorilla, Chimpanzee, Sheep and Pig
Become a Subscriber to Collaborate Securely Across the Lab or Across the Globe!
With the simple click of a button you can invite collaborators to a project or create a community of collaborators from across the lab or across the globe – all in a highly secure Oracle database. We offer two levels of collaboration:
- View Permission: Invite collaborators to view your private research data
- Edit Permission: Grant permission to a collaborator to curate your private research data along with you – and save their results to your account
- Change or remove all permission levels on a moment’s notice – no need to contact us or wait for help!
Key features for Subscribers
- Upload your Illumina SNP Chip, .ab1 and .scf data
- Download it back – even after curating it – in Plink or tab delimited files
- Use our open API’s for programmatic access
Contact us to apply to join our community!